The plant’s requirement for warmth is set by the total sum of temperatures throughout the period from marijuana blossoming to berry ripening.
At the middle of Russia, the amount of active temperatures in the summer season hardly reaches 2190 C. Therefore, most varieties need over 110 times for full adulthood.
Growing grasses is intriguing since it needs the gardener to continuously do his own research and analytical work. Even if the winegrower is totally armed with theoretical expertise, creativity is needed for him. The evolution of the blossom is subject to particular rules, but in each area, literally in each backyard, much more so in greenhouses, the same plants grow otherwise, requiring human functioning techniques. Take, for instance, the main system.
In places that are dry, on clay, stony and rubbly lands, the root penetrates to a depth of approximately 4 m. at which the subsoil is constantly moist, the origin lobes expand broad and are situated to a depth of up to 1 m.
The biological stages of the plant must also be taken into consideration. To know the vineyard and plan function, you have to get some notion of the yearly cycle of vine development.
One of the numerous agricultural methods, the trench approach is considered preferable. With this procedure, nutrients are placed on the soil at highest region and depth. The roots of the grapes are provided with fertile soil for 30-50 years – practically the whole life cycle.
- First, the best soil layers are eliminated and put individually.
- A trench around 60 cm deep will be dug.
- In the very base put a drainage layer of crushed stone – roughly 10 cm thick.
- On 1/3 of this thickness in a masterfasada.ru hole place a nutrient substrate – peat (3 parts), sand (2 components ) and subsoil loam (7 parts).
- Fill in the remaining substrate.
Grape plants locate themselves in a healthy environment. Their root system may develop sideways and downward, and from above it is protected by a warm loose cushion.
Greenhouse for grape design with a detachable top
A broad range of blossoms is available within our store. One of the forms of mythical, broadly known and the best of contemporary you can readily choose the one you want. At your disposal are all table grapes and wine grapes, white, pink and black. For developing in greenhouses appropriate super early and early types of grapes, with a maturity period of the berries from 90 to 120 days.
1. Cellular polycarbonate with a depth of 6 mm was selected as the substance to cover the greenhouse for grapes. Now this substance is a pioneer in the production of greenhouses for any goal. It isn’t prickly, fire resistant, easy to manage with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) keeps heat well – on a bright winter the air in a greenhouse warms up to zero temperatures and it slowly decreases during the night.