The summer shower around the dacha plot is regarded as the No. 2 construction, as the very first in importance is the outside toilet. At first glance, this simple construction has nothing complicated, but such a trifle as the selection and installation of a plastic tank to get your shower at the dacha will attract a lot of trouble. The way to handle all these nuances on their own, we’ll now attempt to comprehend. Without or with heating
Before you select a tank to your shower from the country need to decide on its own performance. On whether this plastic container will soon be equipped with heating, is contingent on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and handy to utilize would be a heated shower tank, even working on electricity. Obviously, and without connecting to power this tank can be utilized, however in this is the comfort of utilizing water procedures. If the sun didn’t have the time to heat water, this problem can readily be solved with power. It is convenient to put in a tank with heating, in the event the shower will be utilised in early spring and late autumn. Hot summertime, the water within the tank will be heated by sunlight, so in this age, the heating is simply not included.
- A plastic tank with no heating is a normal tank, such as a barrel mounted on the roof of a shower home. The water from the tank is heated by sunlight. That is, if the weather is overcast and rainy, it is possible to take just a refreshing shower or refuse to wash whatsoever. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event the cabin is visited very rarely, and then only in summer.
The main difference between these tanks only installed heating component. Size, quantity, and colour of the product can be extremely different. It is necessary that any selected tank had a wide neck, simple to pour water and has been firmly attached to the roof of the shower house.
Tip: Flat black tanks are powerful. A massive area of a thin coating of water will be heated quicker by sunlight. Black walls of this tank attract the sun’s rays, plus the water inside the tank does not bloom.
Design features of plastic shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks such as summer homes are especially popular with consumers for several reasons;
- A particular composition of plastic is employed to produce the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan for 30-50 years. At exactly the same moment, plastic tanks such as summer showers are distinguished by a moderate cost, light weight and simplicity of installation.
- Flat square-shaped tanks are excellent for covering outdoor shower houses instead of a roof. All you need to do is assemble the shower boxand resolve the tank on top instead of the roof.
- At the production of shower tanks, so many producers use food-grade polyethylene, which doesn’t degrade from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material guarantees that the safety of water even during storage. Plastic does not corrode under all circumstances, which cannot be said about metal.
When picking a plastic tank should be aware that the tanks without electrical heating most frequently are created in volume from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are produced in the form of drums using a volume of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Horizontal heated tanks are usually created for 200 liters of liquid. In any design, water has been poured in buckets via a broad neck or from pump.
Rarely does anyone in the dacha build a funding shower made of brick or cinder block. Normally its usage is limited to three summer months and during the planting of the vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For this short period it’s enough to construct a light cottage from any sheet material. Not a bad solution is that a shower for dacha from polycarbonate with a living area, which isn’t tricky to design and create yourself. Why it is better to select polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only substance to get a dacha shower. With this case with success will fit exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we decided to stop only on this lovely and durable stuff.
Let’s consider the Benefit of using polycarbonate for cladding the shower along with other similar materials:
- In the event the advantages of polycarbonate have persuaded you, then let us move on to the next phase of constructing a bathtub for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips Concerning the development of the look of a Nation shower using a changing room
Such a simple structure, as a bathtub from polycarbonate for dacha requires the development of this project. It’s not required to construct complex drawings, and a simple strategy could be retrieved out. Here you need to instantly decide for yourself exactly what you would like to build a shower. Very quickly you may create a lightweight stall and just put it to the floor. More complicated in the manufacture of shower on the base with water heating, but such a style will probably last longer. Furthermore, at a dacha shower you will be able to bathe in sunlight.
- Construction of a dacha shower begins with determining its place. It is important to notice that the tank should be continuously filled with water. Carrying it in Saved from afar is embarrassing and hard. It’s much better to set the shower stall close to the water consumption.
- In the event the dacha shower will probably bathe a great deal of people, it should be put as close as possible to the cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha bath near the cesspool will rescue laying sewer pipes, but it’s desirable to not deliver the stall closer into the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, awful smells from the sewage system will permeate the shower, creating an unpleasant atmosphere while bathing.
- The water in the tank during a summer shower is warmed by the sun. The stall should be put in the sunniest location, where there is not any shade from trees and tall structures.
- Within the shower booth and changing room from polycarbonate should provide light, which means that you can bathe at night. Only it’s crucial to consider that the lights must have a high degree of protection against water. It’s optimal to place shower cottages on the rear of the home. Here are closest to the sewer, water source and not way to pull the electric cable for lighting.
- Decided on the positioning of the location of the summer shower, start to produce a plot of the cabin itself from polycarbonate. Initially toolbuild.ru it was decided that the garden shower will be using the living area. In cases like this, the width of this design will turn out 1 m, and the span – 1,6 m. If the owners are overweight people, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker room is better to grow to 1.2 m.
- within the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing area threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won’t enable the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desired, the dressing area could be coordinated from the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure separately install extra racks, to which fix sheets of polycarbonate. The size of this pre-bath is dependent upon the tastes of the operator. Occasionally cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, along with the dressing area, equip a recreation area. Inside there are benches and a table.
- The complete height of this shower cottage from floor to roof is 2.2 m. Together with the tank it could achieve 2.5 m, and much greater. The elevation inside the shower stall will likely be lower. Section of this distance below will have a wooden menu, along with the top will probably hang out a watering can with a tap not less than 15 cm.
Given all these variables, on a piece of paper sketches the scheme of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing room, then proceed to its construction.